Forum ChasingDreams

Waar alle HR-fans van harte welkom zijn
Het is nu 19 maart 2024, 08:56

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: 27 okt 2015, 08:54 
Chasing Dreamer
Aantal jaar lidAantal jaar lidAantal jaar lidAantal jaar lidAantal jaar lidAantal jaar lidAantal jaar lidAantal jaar lidAantal jaar lidAantal jaar lidAantal jaar lidAantal jaar lidAantal jaar lidAantal jaar lid

Stemming:
Blij
Nationale vlag:
Netherlands
Waaaw en nog eens Waaw ben gewoon verliefd op dit boek.
Ik heb even een beoordeling van het net gepikt, maar zo voel ik me ook :herz: :herz: :harts: :harts:

Do you know that feeling when you have just finished a book you adored but you just can't figure out how to express that on your review? Well that's exactly what happened to me but I'll do my best to try to explain it to you all.

This was my favorite book from this author, I even liked it more than the Chicago stars series and I already had adored that series, I gave 5 stars to most of the books in it. But it was so different this time. I couldn't put the book down, that's how FREAKING amazing it was for me. I loved this book so much. I even cried like a baby with it. My heart felt like it would break into a million pieces more than once while some other times I felt like I would go crazy for feeling so happy about fictional characters,lol, but seriously I totally connected with them.

In this book we get to meet Alex, our sexy Russian hero. He was so lost and suffering so much through life without even realizing it. He had been abused by his uncle as a child (by being knocked down and brutalized) and was sure he just wasn't able to love anyone or anything. It's not like he had not tried, he had but he realized he could never get to love someone, that he was broken inside. It was so heartbreaking to see how he could not accept so many great things that started to happen to him but at the same time it was so emotive to see him accepting them at the end. He was the best part of the book IMHO. The rest of the characters were amazing as well. So be ready for a great ride with this book because you'll experience tons of emotions in just a couple of hundred of pages,lol.

I just can't understand how this author keeps surprising me this way. I'm so obsessed with her right now! It's like every new book I read from her is even better than the last. I never thought I would like Contemporary romance but I know I do now. Can't wait to read another book from this author, it's like I just can't get enough.

Profiel  

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur